Thursday, February 22, 2007

The College Years (4)

I can’t even count the number of times I have heard future dental students ask “what kind of grades should I maintain to stay in.” I think a good rule of thumb is to keep hitting at least B’s, although I doubt a few C’s really will make a difference (unless you already had a crap GPA). I personally am not getting lazy at all; this is the last chance we will have to perfect our study habits before entering the real deal. Summer break will provide ample time to relax. Again though, the main goal is to finish your degree. Don’t assume everything is in order, check with the registrar. Make sure there are no loopholes that you somehow missed that will end up screwing you.

Lastly, enjoy these last months while you can, the magical realm of undergrad will soon be over forever. I personally got bored with this lifestyle by the end of last year…so I could care less and am ready to move on to the next phase. I bet I’ll be bitching come next fall though!

Well that is all I have to say seeing as I’m still in my fourth year, nothing left to go off of. This post also concludes my “pre-dental tutorial.” Future posts will be more present and based off of what I am currently experiencing or any other topic I feel like discussing. Since I am not starting school for another 5 months, I probably won’t have much to say.

Go…..play.