Thursday, January 11, 2007

Let's Keep It Simple

*DISCLAIMER*

I'll admit it, I am indeed a Blog virgin. Be it too much free time; or a severe lack of constructive activities, I have decided to start a great process of rambling. Not only to release my own convoluted thoughts that need proper airing every so often, but as a (hopefully) helpful tool for future dental students. I also want this blog to serve as a form of communication with close family and friends as I most likely will become very busy in the coming years.

Bear in mind, I am no english major, nor do I plan to type a "diary-esque" account of my life. I will try to keep most posts legitimately related to Dentistry and the road to, and eventually through, Dental School itself. So unless you are a close friend (who is very bored), or a serious dental prospector, I suggest you proceed no further.

*DISCLAIMER*