Friday, April 24, 2009

100th Post

Wow. I noticed during my last update that I had slapped 99 posts up. That seems like a TON. Granted, I have had this blog going for over two years now, but I still can’t believe I have stuck with it. I know I have been updating less and less over the last year, but given my schedule – I am impressed that I didn’t disappear for months all together if not permanently.

My intentions haven’t changed – I hope to provide blissful procrastination to anyone bored enough to read a dental blog while keeping my fingers crossed that I actually help a few pre-dents and dental students along the way. I know I am terrible about getting back to emails, but I eventually do answer them all.

So I guess this post is just a selfish pat on the back.

Today was 83 degrees and sunny. Soon I will be a D-3, full time in the clinics. Even more importantly, I will be 50% done with dental school.

Now I have to study for the massive load of finals I have in the next two weeks.

Stay tuned:

D-2 experience finale mid May
New blog series on my first F/F denture case
D-3 experience post early June.

Take care all!