Thursday, April 30, 2009

12am And All’s Not Well

I am so screwed for my pharm final tomorrow. I have never felt this unprepared for an exam in my life. Even coffee and staying up won’t help at this point so I am about to throw in the towel and get some sleep.

There is a list of about 200 drugs that we are responsible for on this exam. Note that this is not a cumulative exam either, we have had these drugs crammed down our throats in the last three weeks. I don’t see how it is possible to maintain all your other responsibilities to school and simple life-maintaining processes like eating and crapping while learning all this. It isn’t like I have been procrastinating either. Yea, I am un-motivated as hell, but I still have logged a TON of time on this shit. The end of the D-2 year is much like the grand finale at a 4th of July show….except you are strapped to one of the final fireworks.

I will proceed to forget everything I have crammed for within 24 hours. Times like these really make me despise school with a genuine passion.

After this test, I get to start studying for Implants, Tx planning, Endo, Fixed, and Ortho.

..god dammit