Monday, April 30, 2007

Pluggin’ Away: UIC College of Dentistry Website

Why not give a plug to my soon-to-be new home? UIC’s website is your typical dental school homepage. So if you are a pre-dent interested in UIC, there you go. Even if you are not applying to UIC, simply getting an idea of what to expect from such a webpage could be useful…maybe. One could also argue that you should check out the websites of schools you are interested in…but who am I to judge?

If you are a friend/family member without dental insurance and haven’t been to a dentist in several years (aka my brother), then I strongly suggest looking into becoming a patient at the school. Prices are VERY reduced in comparison to private practice although I don’t have any figures. Information for patient screening is found on the page as well. Plus you would most likely get to spend some time with me which is the ultimate of experiences.

Now if you are just bored and want to see the most amazing webpage ever: go to the UIC homepage; click the “students” link. Next, click the “class websites” link. Finally, click the ‘class of 2008’ link and you will be treated to one hell of a student website.

I don’t think anyone will ever top that. Ever.